Brian Beaulieu has been an economist with the Institute for Trend Research since 1982, serving as its Executive Director since 1987. At the Institute, he has been engaged in applied research regarding business cycle trend analysis and the utilization of that research at a practical business level.
Mr. Beaulieu’s views have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Times, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Barron’s, USA Today, as well as on CNBC TV, FOX Business TV, Knight Ridder News Services, Reuters, CBS Radio, KERA TV, Canadian TV, and numerous other outlets. He is a regular columnist and contributing economist to national trade associations and publications.
Mr. Beaulieu is Chief Economist for Vistage International and TEC, global organizations comprised of over 13,000 CEOs. Mr. Beaulieu has been providing workshops and economic analysis seminars across the US and Canada to literally thousands of business owners and executives for the last 25 years.
Brian Beaulieu provides economic forecasts with 96% accuracy so companies can improve their performance and profits.
A sample of what you will learn:
* Short-term and long-term economic forecasts (U.S. and /or abroad).
* How our forecasts impact your company.
* What ITR Management ObjectivesTM apply at this time in the business cycle.
* Is the economy going to grow?
* What about inflation?
* What are the up and coming economies?
* What leading economic indicators should we be watching for?