Sought-after presenter Dr. Jeffrey Dietrich demystifies economics, bringing an often-confusing maze of economic information into sharper focus and resulting in practical business application. He has more than 30 years experience as a keynote speaker for groups seeking presentations on economics and trend cycles.
Jeff Dietrich grew up in Cameroon, West Africa, which helped inform his understanding of the global economy. He has a Masters Degree in Theology and wrote his doctoral dissertation on leadership development and team building. He served as a Human Resource Trainer and Consultant prior to coming to ITR, and has taught at the college level.
His presentation will get you up-to-date on where the economy is headed and what that direction means for the natural stone industry and your business. A sample of what you will learn:
* Short-term and long-term economic forecasts
* How those forecasts directly impact your company.
* What ITR Phase Management Objectives apply at this time in the business cycle.
* What about inflation and interest rates?
* How does China's growth impact the US?
* What impact does the current Administration have on the economy?
* Does the stock market give us a true reading of the economy?
* What leading economic indicators should we be watching for?
"Thanks for the great presentationa at our Executive Planning Conference. Your delivery of the material was outstanding."
Richard Paige, C.E.O. Pro Group, Inc.
"Thank you for an outstanding presentationan at our Robotics Industry Forum..."
John Dulchinos, V.P. Robotics, Adept Tech
Greg Carnes, Argus & Associates
"Thanks for a very insightful (and entertaining) presentation."
Gary Satterfield, Ex. V.P. WASTEC (Association)
"Great insights beyond the normal economic outlook."
Bill Raath, Great Northern Corporation